Paul Burgin – Specialising in Cosmetic Dentistry and Implantology.
Art of Implants and Cosmetics
If your goal is to have perfect comfort or exceptional cosmetics: implants should be the choice!
- Dr. Burgin is a professional dentist specialising in Cosmetic Dentistry and Implantology. Paul Burgin has over 12 years of experience, helping over 200 patients throughout the UK.
- Dr. Burgin has helped many patients achieve the dental smile that they desire, with the majority of implant patients either having malformed teeth, or severely damaged teeth. Paul Burgin has built a long standing reputation in the dental industry, and is known for providing an exceptional service.
- Patients usually travel to his Manchester office, although Dr. Burgin operates throughout the UK working in many branches, in Leeds, Birmingham, London and Southampton. Paul’s experience and exceptional dentistry skills have meant that he is in huge demand.
Dental implants are best solution to reconstructing the complete functionality of the teeth. They provide the most hygienic and natural dental conditions for those who have lost their teeth, to find out more about the dental implant procedure, look at our dental implant procedure article. Air abrasions work like sand blasting machines. Teeth surfaces are cleaned of deposits, stains, and bacteria. The process works best for small cavities and is totally painless. It removes the decayed and soft parts of the teeth leaving the healthy sections untouched. The use of bridges must be calculated by the dentist in such as manner that it does not evoke a negative immune response. Crowns are used as the last choice in restorative surgery. Endodontics essentially involves root canal treatment. Ceramic restoration involves replacement of badly damaged teeth. Veneers are used to restore the front teeth and to improve the facial quality of the patient.
Questions and Answers on Dental Implants:
Q: What are dental implants?
A: Dental implants consist of one or more thin titanium posts that are threaded into the jawbone and become fused to the surrounding bone tissue, serving as roots to anchor new prosthetic teeth.
Q: What are the benefits of dental implants?
A: Dental implants offer long-lasting benefits, including:
1. Improved Appearance, not only with the new tooth, but with the facial structure as the implanted tooth supports and stimulates bone growth to support the load from chewing.
2. Improved Health due to the increased ability to chew your food thoroughly, resulting in more complete breakdown and absorption of nutrients from the food.
3. Improved Self Esteem and Confidence as you feel more comfortable smiling and talking.
Q: How safe are the implants?
A: Dental implants are considered very safe. Medically pure titanium is used, the same as in orthopedic hips and knees, which is inert and not rejected by the body’s immune system. The surrounding teeth are not affected.
Q: What is involved in the procedure?
A: Dental implants involve several steps…
1. an initial site inspection with Paul to ensure that the health of the patient, as well as the surrounding bone structure are sufficient to support the implant. Some patients may require a graft procedure to first increase the bone structure.
2. the surgical placement of the titanium post, followed by a period of weeks or months until the gum has healed and the surrounding bone begun to fuse to the implant providing a secure anchor.
3. the custom made crown is then attached to the post.
Q: How successful are implants?
A: The success of your dental implants depends on your overall health. Typical success rates range from 90% to 97%, with failures usually being correctable. Paul Burgin has had incredible success rates with patients, averaging 96% with 202 patients.
Q: Are implants permanent?
A: Dental implants can last a lifetime, depending on your overall health and dental care.
Q: What are the advantages of implants over their alternatives?
A: Dental implants offer certain advantages over alternatives such as bridges and dentures including:
1. Improved Comfort over the use of dentures which may irritate or injure your gums.
2. Improved Speech over loose dentures which may impede speech and click.
3. Improved Convenience because you can’t lose or misplace your teeth.
4. Improved Reliability and peace of mind that your implanted tooth is permanent.
5. Improved Longevity of the neighboring teeth over the use of bridges. Implants do not need to be attached to neighboring teeth, and therefore do not compromise their integrity.
Q: How much do implants cost?
A: The cost varies depending on your individual case. Please call us today to book a free consultation. Dr. Paul Burgin is happy to assist his patients with flexible payment options.
If you’re interested in Paul’s dental services, please contact his personal assistant via the email address below and we will get into contact with you as soon as possible.
Google Mail :- CleanIdeaDental@gmail.com